Intro

Exploring life's adventures through words - every day has a different flavor. What's in store for today? I have to dip my hand in the jar to find out.

Thursday, August 28, 2014

The wicked don't consider God - Psalm 10

When I was reading this Psalm, it's all about 'the wicked man' and all that he does that is evil and all that he doesn't do - consider God, His laws, or anything. I read this whole Psalm and thought of Isis. I read it again and partway through thought, "This could be me! I am capable of being this wicked!" In my mind, I think, "No wayyyyy, that could never be me! I could never do such evil to people!" But I know that the sin my heart and mind is capable of doing is far beyond the wicked things I could ever imagine. If I did not know God, or turned from Him completely ["How could I EVER?!"], evil could take over. Satan could take over me and I could bring harm to others.

NO, THANK YOU! LORD, RESCUE ME! He already did - Praise the Lord!!! Hold me close, Father. I want to seek Your ways, follow Your laws, for all you've created and stated and all you have to come for me is for GOOD. I trust You. I love You.

No comments: