Intro

Exploring life's adventures through words - every day has a different flavor. What's in store for today? I have to dip my hand in the jar to find out.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

My Father as Creator - Psalm 8

I love when I come across a verse that I recognize from a hymn, worship song, or movie! Silly, but it just brings a big smile to my face. :)

"Oh Lord, our Lord, how majestic is Your name in all the earth!"

"What is man, that you are mindful of him?"

I love this Psalm, as I've always been enamored with God as the CREATOR of EVERYTHING. Every piece of creation shouts his glory and magnificence and power! It's mind-baffling and incomprehensible how things work together, both in and of themselves as well as with each other. Weather patterns, ocean currents, trees growing, the diversity of animals (and insects...yuck :) ), the freakin' human body!

It's all so unbelievable to me how *amazing* His creation is. I'm. In. Awe. So humbled by His power...and yet His care FOR ME! AND YOU! Above all of that creation! Wow.

No comments: