Intro

Exploring life's adventures through words - every day has a different flavor. What's in store for today? I have to dip my hand in the jar to find out.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Camera. Swallowed. Check!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I swallowed a camera, a feat that even you could accomplish...only if your doctor asks you to have the test. :) It's called...the PillCam.  Google pillcam images for reference.  At the same time you wear this AWESOME shoulder purse and bullet-proof cummerbund.

Well, it may not be bulletproof, but there's gotta be something special about it if it has wires coming out of it attaching to the AWESOME shoulder purse!  I am 'proud' to wear my purse for the entire day, after which the doctor person will download up to 57,600 images of my digestive track.  Freaking amazing if you ask anybody! Not freaking amazing = clear liquid diet for 27 hours, drinking an entire small bottle of reconstituted Miralax, and reading the directions NOT to retrieve the camera after it has been 'released' from my system.  Most say 'gross!' but I say 'darn'!  This thing is freakin' cool!  Pictures of every place my food goes?!  Let ME see!!!

Not freakin' cool = reviewing 57,600 images.  So that's why the follow-up is 6 weeks.  Ha.  Alright, I'll cut him a break.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey that IS cool. I'd say I'd want to see the pictures, but I'm wondering if that would make me sound like a creepo.