Intro

Exploring life's adventures through words - every day has a different flavor. What's in store for today? I have to dip my hand in the jar to find out.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

big plans

Wow, the world has so much to offer!  So much of me wants to just drop everything and go travel, seeing all the places in the world I want to see.  Gosh, that's everywhere! ;)  I'm sure it would change me so much as a person, experiencing all those things.  I wonder how different it would be if I were alone or with one or two of my favorite travelling partners?  VERY different, I know, I know.  I'm just curious what it would be like.  First, I would be scared.  But second, I know I'd totally take charge like I am able to do!  Fulfilling self desire in that way would surely change me for the better as a person.

Reality check: I have responsibilities.  Mainly, a job.  Wouldn't really be able to keep that if I dropped everything and left for a couple months. :) And dang, I'd miss my family!  If I didn't have my husband with me, I'd REALLY love/hate travelling alone.  What a challenge it would be personally.  At this point in my life, I don't know if I would want to do it that way. (Responsibility coming into play here again!)

On another note, each of us has our own, unique 'big plans' for our own lives.  We may or may not voice them.  We may not even solidly identify them in our own minds; sometimes they are just lofty thoughts or 'what ifs' that float around in there and never come to fruition - for most of us, anyways.

Here are my big plans!  Own a cupcake shop, travel the world for a year (or more), be a professional singer/songwriter, own my own video recording & editing business, become a supportive wife & mother, be a professional photographer and sell my work, be a personal trainer, be a health guru and resource for women in my community, be a magazine model, be a makeup artist, learn gymnastics (at least gain the ability to do a split), be a personal shopper, and build a successful, progress-making sustainability awareness organization.

I may only be able to pick one or two of these, but any of these could keep me going on this quest in life to change, influence, and help people, maybe in subliminal ways, towards a happier, more fulfilled life in the short time we're here on Earth.  It won't be long, people!  So get on board and make big plans for yourself.  See just what you can achieve that makes a difference to others and to yourself.  And on your way, find the Love.

No comments: